In Matrice Consulting we have developed a portfolio of solutions within the service line of Quality and Data Integration,in order to help clients to identify, understand and manage key factors that will allow their organization to reduce risks related to data, including the following areas:
- Policies and Procedures
- Training and Awareness
- Compliance with laws and regulations
- Development of specific programs related to data (medium and long term correction plans, improvement plans, workplans)
- Inclusion of data migration controls in systems and technology projects
We have extensive knowledge and experience in the market to offer a complete range of data quality, in a methodological way.
Supported on our proven methodologies, our technical skills and experience in our clients locally and globally; we guide our clients to overcome the shortcomings that can turn up in their data regardless of its context and reality, reducing risks, and consequently generating real business benefits.
In a broad sense, data quality is understood as quality of information and includes desirable attributes as:
- Relevance: to be useful to the person who requires it.
- Granularity: to have the level of detail required, depending on the organizational level and the type of decision which is intended.
- Oportunity: to be available when required to make a decision.
Also the concept of data quality can be understood in a stricter acceptance, in which inherent attributes are analyzed and validated in the raw data as:
- Accuracy: reflects what is happening in the business.
- Consistency: it should be the same in all areas or systems used by the company.